Send to friend
- The USEA Area 8 Eventing Championships will be held at the Kentucky Classique Horse Trials at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY on August 30 to September 1, 2013.
- The USEA Area 8 Eventing Championships will be offered at Preliminary, Training, Novice and Beginner Novice levels. All levels will be run as Open divisions.
- Within each division prizes will be awarded for the first eight placings Overall as well as the highest placing Adult Riders and Young Riders. To compete for the Adult and Young Riders awards competitors must be a member of the Area 8 Adult Rider or Area 8 Young Rider program no later than July 9, 2013.
- The USEA Area 8 Eventing Championships is open to horses and riders who are qualified to compete at the 2013 USEA American Eventing Championships as defined by the qualification criteria for the AECs with these exceptions:
- Riders must be members of USEA Area 8 as determined by their address of record with the USEA
- Qualifying status must be achieved by August 13, 2013, which is the closing date for entries to Kentucky Classique.
- All entries for the USEA Area 8 Eventing Championships must be submitted to the Kentucky Classique organizing committee as described in the omnibus by the closing date.
A description of the qualification criteria for the American Eventing Championships, as well as the current list of qualified riders and qualified horses can be found on the USEA website.